20. Disciple advises Paramadvaiti in September 2018: “you have the right to remain silent because anything you say now could be used against you.”

Recently a few videos were published on Gurudeva Live Facebook channel, in which Ulrich Harlan (former Paramadvaiti Maharaja) denies that anything more has happened than placing his hand over the shoulder of his female disciples. 

Now the time seems right to release the following E-mail exchange between Paramadvaiti and a disciple. 

In chronological Order:


Disciple to Paramadvaiti (17.09.2018):

Jay Gurudeva, dandavat pranams.

Understood. Then we'll see what wants to develop in Berlin.

In view of the current situation in the Vrindamission, which is currently being discharged on all communication channels, I just wanted to tell you something from my heart. Krishna sent you into my life and thus the light into my darkness. For that I am eternally grateful and indebted to you. As a German student I just want to reassure you that my heart is with you and if you need any support in any way during this difficult time I will do what I can.

I would also like to make a recommendation in this regard. Swami Maharaj told me that you have prepared and want to send a message on the subject for the German devotees. However, I humbly recommend you not to send anything. In Berlin in particular things are already going haywire, which has nothing to do with the rumors. Please, please do not write to anyone, because everything ends up in the rumor mill and they try to use this against you, which is also an assassination attempt against the whole family.

For example, the emails of Gurudeva Atulananda that are publicly circulating on the internet and put on display on the Facebook page ExHareKrishnas (which constantly incites against you) are to put it mildly, unwise. These contain names, locations, and confessions that weigh everything down and have an extremely destructive effect. I do not doubt the benevolence of Gurudeva Atulananda's intentions, but the effect of the news is fatal and the bush radio in Vrinda is in full swing. Everything that is sent somewhere does not remain hidden.

The problem is not a lack of trust in you, the problem is that some forces are trying to legally harm you. And as they say in Legal German: "You have the right to remain silent, because anything you say now can be used against you." And some people close to you, no matter where you are, forward all your communications, be they apologies, explanations or whatever, to the rumor mill. Everything spreads like wildfire.

I don't want to force my opinion as a student towards you and if I've written anything that hurts you or is otherwise an offense, I apologize.

Dandavats, Your servant


Paramadvaiti to Disciple (18.09.2018):


Thanks so much

I share your opinion …. it is wise. But they push me a lot to say something. Write your opinion about it to gurudeva (Atulananda) too.

Hugs. It is the power to prepare us for the new generation.

You and …. hugging tight

Jay Radhe


Disciple to Paramadvaiti (30.09.2018):

Dear Gurudeva, dandavats.

I have read and meditated on your statement that you emailed me today (Note: that E-mail statement was deleted from Paramadvaitis E-mail account and could not be retrieved). I sympathize with you in your pain and the loneliness you have expressed at times. I can't even imagine what it's like to bear such a great responsibility in the separation of my beloved spiritual master. I dread the day when we will be separated by all-consuming time.

During my meditation, a few thoughts came to me about what you wrote down and since you asked me to do so, I am writing them to you here:

1) You express very strongly your shame and pain and that Krishna put you in the place of that shame because of your mistakes. But in this context I would also express gratitude for Krishna pointing out the mistakes to you. This is his love that makes us grow. As Madhava Prakash Maharaj sang: "Gracias a los mazos." His love purifies us and doesn't let us sink into the sea of ​​illusion where we would think everything is fine.

2) I understand that you would like to sink into the ground, but I think that what should come across is that you now have even more enthusiasm to serve Krishna and Prabhupada. This is important! Otherwise, many disciples will think that if the spiritual master can be attacked by Maya, how can they ever hope for spiritual advancement even then. You are an icon of the sermon, a symbol of the continuation of Prabhupada's mercy into our time, of his presence on another level. Your time off should not be understood as a capitulation or withdrawal, but as the consistent continuation and further development of your service on a new level. Krishna says to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita: "All those persons before you are already dead. So get up and fight!". King Yudhistir says that a king should never show weakness. I know that's easy to say. But humility is not a weakness, but a strength and I think that feeling should also be given in the statement.

3) The lines at the end about astrology have to go, they seem ridiculous. The spiritual master does not depend on planets, nor do the planets determine our fate, but our own actions. The planets are just showing what's in store for us to prepare for, but anyway, that's still the mundane view. And you showed the spiritual view in everything before.

So, these are the thoughts that came to me. You are my guru and I am in no position to give you any advice. But these are the things that have appeared in my heart.

Kind regards and Dandavats. Jaya Srila Prabhupada.


Paramadvaiti to Disciple (01.10.2018):


You are right my dear.

See you next time

bap

Swami B.A. Paramadvaiti











Comments