7. Letter (or Poem) from Dhamesvari dasi to Paramadvaiti Maharaja


Dhamesvari (who is Dhamesvari?) was obviously aware that there were accusations against Paramadvaiti Maharaja, she chose to remain quiet in hope that things will become like they were in the past.

September 2018

Subject: Always ahead transcending all battles

Every night I pray a prayer and I ask heaven
that you remain the way you are and never change.
A prayer of feelings that you inspire me
words of love,
words of peace
As long as you need me.
my ears will hear nothing but your voice, all that I am,
all that I give you
and I hope you need me as much as I do.
Though in your soul there is room
for a lot of people,
save a little corner for me
It doesn't matter if it's not the best, that doesn't offend me,
as long as I'm with you.
I am happy........

Comments