14. Letter from Saranagati dasi to Paramadvaiti Maharaja

After Saranagati dasi confronted Paramadvaiti Maharaja on phone regarding the allegations from Radha Kunda dasi (while Radha kunda was secretly recording the conversation), Saranagati had an E-mail exchange with him. She urged him: "Your Vrinda family needs your transparency, authenticity, and sincerity at this time. Please write a heartfelt letter to your family." But at some point Paramadvaiti Maharaja stopped to answer and she felt that "that my communication with you is being restricted" (by either Kalki Avatara or Pancha tattva). Until today a "heartfelt letter" was never officialy released.

September 2018

Pranams Guru Maharaj,

I hope this letter reaches you, as I sense that my communication with you is being restricted.

I just finished a five day fast in contemplation and prayer of the current situation. During these days I visited and bathed in a beautiful, ice cold waterfall, I am sure you would love.

Guru Maharaj, all the times I have spoken with you, you have been open, sincere, and transparent with me. Your Vrinda family needs your transparency, authenticity, and sincerity at this time. Please write a heartfelt letter to your family.

Every day that passes is another day of deception that is intensifying the issue. Deception is far more painful than the truth. The truth will make us tremble and break our hearts, but it will allow us to see what is truly inside our hearts and will strengthen our will.

You have infinite qualities and a life of incomparable service. The fact that you have made this mistake does not negate this. Please trust that all who have love and appreciation for you will help carry you and all our family through this difficult phase.

Please forgive my offenses. The most fallen,
Saranagati d.d.

Comments