13. Letter from Tripurari Maharaja to Atulananda Maharaja


Tripurari Maharaja writes regarding Kalki Avataras "nonsense" conspiracy letter which is "a disservice to the Vrinda Mission", Paramadvaiti Maharaja answers via Atulananda Maharaja 

October 2018

Tripurari Maharaja

What kind of nonsense is this coming from Kalki dasa as an official Vrinda Mission letter? BAP has already admitted to me, yourself, and others that he had illicit relations. This letter of Kalkiʼs is a disservice to the Vrinda Mission.
swami

Paramadvaiti Maharaja

Dear Tripurari Maharaj
Dandavats

I told you that I went away from the proper conduct. I never had a sexual relationship. And the accusers go so far beyond any reality and made a nasty plan to spread that the devotees felt they need to expose the political manuevering which had taken place.

I also felt the letter unessasary the way it came out.

But most poeple had no idea what happed in their plan to attack me without neven inquirrering properly.

Anyway a big purification for me.
Thank you for your kindness.

Bap
Swami B.A. Paramadvaiti

Comments